If you haven't read Saving Grace, grab a copy, and share your thoughts! I am interested to hear what you think. While you read, be sure to keep a book journal of notes to add to our discussions. Write down your thoughts or questions, highlight your favorite quotes - and then share with us! Lets dig deeper into the books we read together and get an idea of how a passage made you feel. What questions do you have that I didn't cover? What part(s) of the book is significant to you?
If you're reading Saving Grace within a group, you can print the discussion guide as a reference!
*This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase books. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale. My involvement does not increase or decrease the value of the books.
- The Sunshine Sisters
- Good Taste
- Summer Secrets
- Tempting Fate
- Family Pictures
- Another Piece Of My Heart
- Promises To Keep
- Dune Road
- The Beach House
- Second Chance
- Swapping Lives
- The Other Woman
- To Have And To Hold
- Straight Talking
- Mr. Maybe
- Jemima J
Author of nineteen novels, including seventeen New York Times Bestsellers, one cookbook, and various short stories. [Jane Green] is published in over 25 languages, and has over ten million books in print worldwide. [Green] contributes to a number of newspapers and magazines, and has a weekly column in The Lady magazine, England's longest running weekly magazine. Read more.
If you would like to learn more about Jane, visit her website here.
by Jane Green
ISBN: 1250047390 | ISBN-13: 9781250047397
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Paperback: 384 Pages
- Much of this book is centered around Grace’s relationship with her mother. How has this relationship affected Grace’s life?
- What are the similarities between Ted and Grace’s mother? What are the similarities with the way Grace reacts to Ted and her mother?
- When did you become suspicious of Beth? Is there a passage that Beth’s actions or behavior stood out the most to you?
- If put in Grace's situation, what do you think you would do? Would you have done anything the same or differently? What if no one believed you?
- We are introduced to Patrick early on, and then given more insight later when Grace return to England. What did you think of Grace and Patrick’s time spent together while she was recovering?
- What other themes did you notice throughout the book? What are your thoughts on betrayal and manipulation as the central theme?
- What are your thoughts on Ted Chapman? Were you surprised that he gave into temptation? If not, at which point in the story did you know?
- Favorite quote(s) - there are many - and why?
- What was your first impression of the book? As you read, did your impression change? What caused the change?
- What did you think of the ending? Did you picture a different ending altogether? Or find you predicted correctly?
- Would you recommend this book to a friend?